Sunny Coast Health and Fitness

Sunny Coast Health and Fitness
Information. Inspiration. Community

Friday 13 November 2015

Meet The SCH&F Team: AnnaG_Lifestytle


Name: Anna

Business: AnnaG_Lifestyle

Area Located: Buderim and Online

Age: 32

 
Qualifications:
I am currently completing my certificate 3 & 4 in fitness and in the new year will be underway with my studies as an Australian certified wellness coach.

Experience:
I recently went through my own physical and complete mindset transformation which is what kickstarted my drive to make this fantastic career change.

Interests:
I have a great love of the outdoors and enjoy rock climbing, stand up paddle (SUP) boarding and camping with my family.

What Makes Me Passionate About The Fitness Industry:
My long term interest in living an active healthy lifestyle along with my own personal nutrition struggles with coeliac disease has given me a strong driving force to follow my passion to help others reach their personal goals and make sustainable lifestyle changes.

What I'll Be Posting About:
I love the idea of a local fitness community and can't wait to contribute content which will include reviews and details of workouts for busy people. Nutrition ideas for the entire family and also motivation for mums to regain and keep their fitness mojo.


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnagizedHealthandFitness/
Instagram: @annag_lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment