Sunny Coast Health and Fitness

Sunny Coast Health and Fitness
Information. Inspiration. Community

Saturday 7 November 2015

Meet The SCH&F Team: MAB Personal Training and Adventures


Name: Melinda

Business: MAB Personal Training & Adventures & MAB Adventure Wear 

Area Located: Golden Beach Caloundra up to Maroochydore

Age: 32

Years in Industry: 8


Qualifications: 
o Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
o Level 1 Strength Conditioning Coach
o Boxing for fitness coach
o Wellness Coach Level 1 Wellness Australia


Achievements & Experience
o Successfully run a Personal Training Business out of a Sunshine Coast commercial gym for 4 years which was a great start until I realized my passion was adventure & outdoors, and now another 4 years on I have successfully run MAB PT & Adventures out of my own private studio, the business includes personal training, mindfit, challenges, national and international adventures, outdoor bootcamps all with a team of quality amazing trainers.
o Successfully run over seven life changing MAB 10-12 week mind and body adventure challenges
o Helped over 500 clients over the 8 years achieve greatness in so many areas of life, self-confidence, self-love, self-esteem, happiness within, weight loss, fat loss, cm loss, fitness gain, relationships and career.
o Introduce adventure into hundreds of peoples life’s on the Sunshine Coast 
o SCBWN Young Business Woman of the year 2014, finalist 2013
o Sunshine Coast Business Awards Finalist Health & Wellbeing 2013 & 2015 
o 2009 Route Burn Trek NZ.
o 2011 Kokoda Trek in Papua New Guinea 
o 2012 Camino De Santiago 910km journey from France to Spain.
o 2014 Arthurs Pass Trek in New Zealand
o 2014 Everest Base Camp Nepal
o 2015 Mount Kilimanjaro Africa
o 2015 MAB private studio 4th birthday
o Created Pretty In Pink Walkathon, 4 years running now
o Created Happy Fun Fitness Family Day, 2 years running now


Interests:
I have way too many interests, I give anything a go, which keeps my life full and fun, travel, adventure, mountains, hiking, kayaking, running, pole fitness, aerial
training, wakeboarding, snowboarding weight training – love lifting heavy, circuit training, mud races, triathlons, dancing, yoga, beach, walking my bestfriend Siberian Husky Nicki, self-development (I love growing as a person) basically my motto is LIVE BIG, LOVE BIG, DREAM BIG & DO LOTS OF STARJUMPS BECAUSE LIFE IS TOTALLY WORTH CELEBRATING #mabstarjump


What makes you passionate about the health and fitness industry: 
My biggest passion is be the change I want to see in the world, I believe my love for life is like a contagious positive disease and I want to spread that to others that want it. Showing my gratitude for life and sharing my love for life with others and inspiring them to find their love for life, find their happiness within, educate them about exercise, mindset and nutrition so they can achieve that, nothing gives me more pleasure then to see a client live a happy, healthy, happy adventurous life full of love, I love seeing them evolve to be the best they can be and keep growing, as there is never an end date, always growing, either evolve or dissolve. It lights me up to see a client do a #mabstarjump on top of a mountain or something adventurous with a huge smile on their face. 

What Im Keen To Post About:
I am going to share content about how adventure can brighten your life, help you feel alive, empowered, confident, amazing, and unstoppable, what adventures you can do on the Sunshine Coast, why adventure, the mindfit behind it, fitness test, nutrition tips and more. 

Website: www.mabpersonaltraining.com.au
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MABPT
https://www.facebook.com//MABADVENTUREWEAR
Instagram: @mabptadventures

No comments:

Post a Comment