Sunny Coast Health and Fitness

Sunny Coast Health and Fitness
Information. Inspiration. Community

Thursday 12 November 2015

Meet The SCF&F Team: Lift Academy


Name: Nicole Amson

Business: Lift Academy

Area Located: Kawana

Age: 40

Years in the Industry: 2yrs


Qualifications:
Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness

Pre & Post Natal Trainer

Children's Trainer

Training for the Elderly

Postural Analysis

Experience: My partner & I both have competed in Figure & Bodybuilding & I have in depth knowledge & practical experience in conditioning the body to a competitive level. I currently work from Ezyfit Health & Fitness club where I offer my clients a weights based training program to tone up & lose fat! I also offer Bootcamp style group sessions which focus on functional style cross training incorporating strength & HIIT cardio.

Interests: I LOVE to cook! ️ I take ordinary recipes & substitute all the bad stuff & turn them into healthy, delicious treats you don't have to feel guilty about! I believe in a holistic lifestyle where I encourage my clients to eat whole foods & never cut any food groups! I believe nutrition is the key factor to being healthy & feeling good on the inside AND out! I am a mum of four.... My eldest being 20yrs & the youngest being just 9 weeks!!

I am passionate about helping my clients get off the diet merry go round!! Teaching them about food & guiding them on how to live an active life! Not everybody wants to or CAN hit the gym daily, but there are so many ways to live an active life here on the beautiful Sunshine Coast!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lift-Academy-603371516365914/
Instagram: @liftacademy_

No comments:

Post a Comment