Sunny Coast Health and Fitness

Sunny Coast Health and Fitness
Information. Inspiration. Community

Tuesday 14 March 2017

MAB PT & Adventures: You Are Worth It

Who finds themselves thinking ‘if only’? 

If only I was taller, slimmer, fitter, healthier, earned more money, looked like the girl on the front cover of your favourite magazine. If only I had her legs or if only I could run as fast as him, if only I didn’t have a bad knee or whatever it is.  The thing is, we all compare ourselves to others. Everyone can find someone they think is ideal, but dealing with this feeling of ‘if only’ can be a completely different story.

Stop Comparing yourself! 

There is only one you in this whole entire world and guess what?  That makes you pretty freaking special.  There is no better person in this world that can be better at being you than you can.  Comparison really is a thief of joy. 

The most wonderful thing about being you is that you have a choice.  You can either choose to live a life comparing yourself and being robbed of joy or you can get all your ‘if only’s’, put them in a great big bag and drop kick them out of your life.

You are amazing just the way you are.  Right now…… Amazing!

So much pressure is put on us to fit into a category, a label; what society says we should be like, look like, talk like, act like.. I say stuff the labels, the categories, the idea of the ‘perfect’ image (what is the perfect image anyway?)

Take a little time out to tell your family, friends, neighbours, the girl that has just started at the gym, your workmates, everyone that they are doing a great job, encourage them. A little positive reinforcement can be the difference between failure and success.  Be the change you want to see in the world.

 What if I told you, all those men and women out there, that it’s ok to be selfish, yep, that’s right, it’s actually healthy to put yourself first for a change.   What if I also told you that it is totally ok to have time just for you, to do WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO!! 

Shout out to all those mum and dads that are at home looking after their kids.  Leave the cleaning, don’t worry about folding those clothes, you are doing an amazing job.   Go outside and have time to do whatever it is you want to do because YOU DESERVE IT.

Shout out to everyone working their butts off in life.  You are doing an amazing job.  You deserve to do something just for you.  Find your fun, be happy.

What if I also told you that YOU ARE WORTH IT?  Personally I spend a lot of time training and not for one minute do I feel bad about that because it’s something that I love and it makes me happy.  I know that if I take the time to do things that make me happy, I am being  the best person I can be, I will be the best mum I can be, the best partner I can be and the best ME I can be. 

So don’t forget to:
  • ·         Stop comparing yourself and embrace your amazingness
  • ·         Find time to do whatever you want that makes you happy
  • ·         Encourage others
  • ·         Be the change you want to see in the world
  • ·         Know that you are worth it
  • ·         Be totally awesome

You are all awesome and deserve so much awesomeness in your life!

Amy Woods
MAB Personal Training and Adventures
Website: http://www.mabpersonaltraining.com.au/
Instagram: @mabptadventures
Email: amy@mabpersonaltraining.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment